dance on Friday

Rebecca Brandt

Oct 28, 2014, 6:37:25 PM10/28/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear folks, Don’t forget we have a Down syndrome dance this Friday from 7-9 pm at Parent to Parent in the meeting room. There will be a new DJ, decorations and snacks. Feel free to dress up for Halloween! Let me know if you have questions. All ages and families are invited. Becca Brandt 915-6276

Chantelle

Nov 12, 2014, 4:56:32 PM11/12/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to share:-)

http://themighty.com/2014/11/when-a-cashier-reminded-me-my-son-has-down-syndrome/

Chantelle

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 28, 2014, at 3:37 PM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear folks, Don’t forget we have a Down syndrome dance this Friday from 7-9 pm at Parent to Parent in the meeting room. There will be a new DJ, decorations and snacks. Feel free to dress up for Halloween! Let me know if you have questions. All ages and families are invited. Becca Brandt 915-6276

Pam Pellegrino

Nov 12, 2014, 5:34:02 PM11/12/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Chantelle. It is a beautiful article. I forget all the time. He is just my son, Anthony!
Pam Pellegrino

Dottie Nash

Nov 12, 2014, 10:18:29 PM11/12/14
to Down Syndrome Support Group

I think we may be raising a child who may be considered "one of an endangered species" in the future.  What a privilege!

Dottie Nash

home: 360-459-4089

E-mail: czec...@msn.com

> Subject: Re: dance on Friday
> From: chante...@hotmail.com
> Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:56:22 -0800
> To: down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Dylan Kuehl

Nov 13, 2014, 9:19:12 AM11/13/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Privilege and frightening. I don't want people with DS to stop existing.

Nov 14, 2014, 5:42:36 PM11/14/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I will definitely read it. My daughter, Emersyne lights up any room and we have never experienced this either except the resident doctor when she was born (I was post partem) and probably not tactful but he got the point and left:-)

Sent from my iPhone