Meeting next Tuesday, February 20

Rebecca Brandt

Feb 12, 2018, 11:29:35 AM2/12/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Our next meeting is Tuesday, February 20, at the new Parent to Parent address, 2108 Caton Way SW in Olympia, east of the auto mall. We will start at 6:30pm with a light supper.  The topic is about having a co-diagnosis of autism and Down syndrome.  This occurs more often than you think, 10-20 percent of the time.  Becca and Kim Brandt MDs will present, plus we have a parent coming who is dealing with this.  It is important to know if your child has both so that you can obtain the appropriate therapies and get the maximum hours for care.

You should be receiving a letter about Buddy Walk, that we hope you read carefully and give the request serious consideration.                              See you next Tuesday!         Becca          360-701-0253.    becca...@msn.com