martial arts, summer session

1 view

Rebecca Brandt

Jun 23, 2016, 12:27:52 PM6/23/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
So far I have DJ, Sam Ewing, Sam Brandt, Chris Brandt, Bryson and Anthony Z signed up. I know I’m missing some so please let me know. And even if you didn’t participate in the first session, you can join us now. Also young ones 8 and over can come if you let me know. Becca Brandt

Bobbie Leneker

Jun 23, 2016, 12:43:45 PM6/23/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com, Rebecca Brandt
Please update my email for everything to be : bob...@shcvoc.com

We are changing emails on this Friday :)

I don't want to miss meetings and updates!

Thank you :)

Bobbie Jo Leneker
Accounting Manager
Single Handed Consulting, Inc.
www.shcvoc.com
Phone: 360-339-5794
Fax:  360-334-5540

Confidential Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the named recipient, you have received this in error. Disclosure, distribution, and copying of this information is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

vickieuteneier

Jun 23, 2016, 1:14:38 PM6/23/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dani Euteneier will be the for the second session
  Thank you!

Chantelle Petrone

Jun 23, 2016, 1:36:21 PM6/23/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

This was such an amazing experience for Emersyne- 9 years old and I can not say enough good things about this family who runs the Martial Arts Center.

I wish Emersyne was able to go to the second session; however, anyone who can-SHOULD!!

Fantastic!

Thank you Becca for making this possible:-)

Jun 23, 2016, 6:26:37 PM6/23/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Autumn Johnson will be doing the class thank you

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 23, 2016, at 9:27 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> So far I have DJ, Sam Ewing, Sam Brandt, Chris Brandt, Bryson and Anthony Z signed up. I know I’m missing some so please let me know. And even if you didn’t participate in the first session, you can join us now. Also young ones 8 and over can come if you let me know. Becca Brandt

Dottie Nash

Jun 23, 2016, 6:36:08 PM6/23/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Think I missed the notice.  Bronwyn is looking forward to coming.  Time & day?

Dottie Nash

home: 360-459-4089

E-mail: czec...@msn.com

So far I have DJ, Sam Ewing, Sam Brandt, Chris Brandt, Bryson and Anthony Z signed up.   I know I’m missing some so please let me know.  And even if you didn’t participate in the first session, you can join us now.  Also young ones 8 and over can come if you let me know.            Becca Brandt

Rebecca Brandt

Jun 23, 2016, 9:12:49 PM6/23/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
July 6, 13, 20, 27 and August 3, 10, 31 and September 7.   At 4 pm for 1 hour, like before.         Becca

Sent from my iPhone