New family in Yelm

Rebecca Brandt

May 4, 2018, 2:32:44 PM5/4/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Friends, There is a family moving soon to Yelm with a child with Down syndrome. They are interested in information about the schools and services available there. Could any of you in our group help? Let me know and I will forward the contact on to her. Becca

rebecca beecroft

May 4, 2018, 2:43:47 PM5/4/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Hello my name is Rebecca beecroft. I live in Yelm and I have a daughter named Hannah beecroft with Down Syndrome. She is 10 years old. I would love to give any information and help in any way possible. My number is 706-577-5170

On Fri, May 4, 2018, 11:32 AM Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
Friends,        There is a family moving soon to Yelm with a child with Down syndrome.  They are interested in information about the schools and services available there.  Could any of you in our group help?    Let me know and I will forward the contact on to her.             Becca

Netti Hanna

May 4, 2018, 10:23:02 PM5/4/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Becca,
I used to be a SpEd teacher for Yelm. How old is the child?
I know they have a new Director, which I happen to like. Depending on child’s needs and school he/she will attend. I’d say make sure the family pushes for what they want!

Netti

"We do not remember days we remember moments."
Cesare Pavese

> On May 4, 2018, at 11:32, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Friends, There is a family moving soon to Yelm with a child with Down syndrome. They are interested in information about the schools and services available there. Could any of you in our group help? Let me know and I will forward the contact on to her. Becca

lars...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2018, 1:12:57 AM5/5/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Welcome! I wish I could help. I’m only familiar with North Thurston School District.

Sent from my iPhone

Angela W

May 5, 2018, 11:12:00 AM5/5/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Hello My name is Angela I am not in yelm but not to far from there, We live in spanaway. I would be willing to help find out any information I can to help and would love to maybe meet up with them my Daughter is turning 8 and we don’t know any other kids with DS. If they are interested please pass on my email and phone 253-754-5058.

Angela

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Riley Emlen-Petterson

May 5, 2018, 1:33:27 PM5/5/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Hi I'm Riley. I live in Olympia, but I thought maybe my girlfriend, Charlie could give good advice. She's a well-motivated young lady with Down syndrome and autism. She's spoken with the United Nations twice and is the second person with Down syndrome to be admitted to The Evergreen State College. She does talk about her life from birth to present so maybe she could give advice to parents. She's from Surrey, England, has a dual-citizenship and is moving to Olympia on May 25. Hopefully she'll get to come to one of our meetings sometime and I'll try to come to the picnic with her.

Sylvia Davenport

May 7, 2018, 1:24:21 PM5/7/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Becca,