Night to Shine Prom

1 view

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

Nov 1, 2017, 3:52:24 AM11/1/17
to South Puget Sound Up With Down Syndrome Support Group
We just got this email about the Night to Shine Prom coming up in 2018. Last year a few of our members attended and they had a great time. It is for people with special needs ages 14 and up. Registration is required, but the event is free. There is contact information on the flyer attached if you have any questions.

"Last year, Evergreen Christian Community hosted the Night to Shine Prom sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation and what a wonderful evening it was - it was so wonderful we are hosting again.  Register today to attend the 2018 Night to Shine Prom sponsored by Tim Tebow Foundation.

Friday, February 9, 2018 memories will be made once again.  You will arrive at Evergreen Christian Community, 1000 Black Lake Blvd and be treated like royalty with your hair done, shoe shine, limo ride, hors d' oeuvres, dancing and games.

Click on this link to register today:  http://www.ecsolympia.com/night-to-shine-registration.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Also, let others know about this amazing event and have them register too.  We can't wait to see you again."
Slide1.jpg