upcoming meetings

1 view

Rebecca Brandt

Feb 7, 2015, 12:26:58 PM2/7/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear folks,

You will receive a letter soon but I wanted to give you a heads up. Our February 17 meeting will be a dance and karaoke at Parent to Parent from 6:30 to 8:30, with food. Our April meeting on the 17th will be at Paint a Plate again. We are limiting painting to folks with Down syndrome and their siblings. I need a head count of painters to reserved the place so please let me know if you plan to go. Becca Brandt becca...@msn.com 915-6276

Emily Losee

Feb 7, 2015, 5:22:30 PM2/7/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
We would defiantly like to sign up for the painted plate. Hopefully we don't forget again this year! ;) So the painters in our family would be two (Aspen and Keira) with my husband and I helping. :)

Thanks

Jon and Emily Losee

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
Dear folks,

You will receive a letter soon but I wanted to give you a heads up.  Our February 17 meeting will be a dance and karaoke at Parent to Parent from 6:30 to 8:30, with food.  Our April meeting on the 17th will be at Paint a Plate again.  We are limiting painting to folks with Down syndrome and their siblings.  I need a head count of painters to reserved the place so please let me know if you plan to go.      Becca Brandt    becca...@msn.com    915-6276

Wendy Tassoni

Feb 7, 2015, 9:36:30 PM2/7/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Hi Becca

Count us in.  Two adults and two kids.  If it fills up and you need slots for someone who has not done this yet, give them our spot.

Thanks for organizing this!

Wendy

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
Dear folks,

You will receive a letter soon but I wanted to give you a heads up.  Our February 17 meeting will be a dance and karaoke at Parent to Parent from 6:30 to 8:30, with food.  Our April meeting on the 17th will be at Paint a Plate again.  We are limiting painting to folks with Down syndrome and their siblings.  I need a head count of painters to reserved the place so please let me know if you plan to go.      Becca Brandt    becca...@msn.com    915-6276

Wendy and Peter
3506 Woodside Ct NE
Olympia, WA 98506

Chantelle

Feb 8, 2015, 10:32:33 AM2/8/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Rebecca,

Emersyne and her 3 siblings would love to participate in this.

Thank you,
Chantelle

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 7, 2015, at 9:26 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear folks,
>
> You will receive a letter soon but I wanted to give you a heads up. Our February 17 meeting will be a dance and karaoke at Parent to Parent from 6:30 to 8:30, with food. Our April meeting on the 17th will be at Paint a Plate again. We are limiting painting to folks with Down syndrome and their siblings. I need a head count of painters to reserved the place so please let me know if you plan to go. Becca Brandt becca...@msn.com 915-6276

luanddavid

Feb 8, 2015, 10:36:32 AM2/8/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Count us in! Sophia and 3 of her sisters.

NettiHanna

Feb 8, 2015, 11:27:49 AM2/8/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
We would like to attend the Paint a plate event. Lily and her brother Colin please.

" Imagination is more important than knowledge"
(Albert Einstein)
Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 7, 2015, at 09:26, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear folks,
>
> You will receive a letter soon but I wanted to give you a heads up. Our February 17 meeting will be a dance and karaoke at Parent to Parent from 6:30 to 8:30, with food. Our April meeting on the 17th will be at Paint a Plate again. We are limiting painting to folks with Down syndrome and their siblings. I need a head count of painters to reserved the place so please let me know if you plan to go. Becca Brandt becca...@msn.com 915-6276

Susie Mountin

Feb 8, 2015, 5:14:06 PM2/8/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Becca,

I think you're saying the March 17th meeting is at the Painted Plate (you said April 17th but that meeting is the 19th). Right?

The Mountins are planning to be there - 3 boys painting - George, Ryan and Charles. See everyone on 2/17!

Sue

Feb 8, 2015, 6:13:53 PM2/8/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
The painted plate meeting is March 17, sorry for the confusion. Becca

Sent from my iPhone

Joaquin Chavez

Feb 11, 2015, 1:06:09 AM2/11/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Chavez family to attend, Joaquin and his 2 siblings - 3 painting.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad