FYI only: Child Tracking Device from kidsport GPS

Kim B Brandt

Mar 18, 2015, 9:08:17 PM3/18/15
to Down Thurston County, Kim Brandt M. D.
Here’s the name and info on the Child Tracking band that I was looking for for a friend:

http://kidsportgps.net/band.html

Follow Us

About kidsport GPS Child Tracking Device
Safety and Style all Wrapped Up in One

pre-order kidsport GPS!
Parents' greatest fear is losing their children. And that fear is at its peak in crowded locations. So we created kidsport GPS! It's a stylish and cool sports band that will allow you to locate your kids at the touch of a button on your phone, iPad or COMPUTER. Kids love the style; parents love the safety!
Picture

Other Cool Features

kidsport GPS not only looks cool, but there's a ton of technology wrapped up inside this hip little sports band. And that's the "secret sauce"...no wearable product has so much packed into such little space.
  • Comfort: The band is made of soft and comfortable silicone, much like the feel of bands the kids are used to wearing. And don't worry, they are latex-free.
  • Three sizes: Little Kid (110 mm-133 mm), Big Kid (134 mm-150 mm) and Biggest Kid (151 mm-170 mm)
  • Waterproof: Go ahead! Jump in the pool or ocean and have fun!
  • Durable: Let the kids have a blast and don't worry about them beating on the band...we got it!

Safety First

  • Alert Button: If your kid needs you, they simply press an Alert Button on the band to send you an immediate text.
  • SECURE Latch: Taking the band off is easy for parents; it's NOT easy for somebody who shouldn't be removing the band., you'll receive an alert letting you know.
  • Removal Alert: When the band is taken off, you'll receive an alert letting you know.
  • Geo-Fence Boundary Alert: You set the boundary, and the band sends you an alert if the boundary is crossed
See Brian give a quick demo of the safety features.

Home  |  Band  |  Technology  |  App  |  FAQ  |  Team  |  Friends  |  News  | Autism | ORDER |  Contact
©2014 Precise Innovation, LLC
Contact us at in...@preciseinnovation.com to find our more.
×
DEALS
8
Pokemon Trading Card Game: Arceus Collector's Tin
$74.01
Sears Marketplace
Paula Deen Signature Dinnerware Tatnall Street 16 Piece Dinnerware Set Coffee Bean
$111.79
Sears Marketplace
Norton™ Security for Mac
$49.99
Norton - Official Store
Yellow Tri X Strap Teddy B1303 G World Intimates Black/Yellow
$24.99
Sears Marketplace
USA R41390000003 / R413900000028 / R413900000068 Nightfly 59"" TV Stand Finish: White
$2,495.00
Cymax
Apple iPad mini 16GB Wi-Fi Refurbished
$179.99
Walmart
Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz Laptop 4 GB 128 GB SSD Win 7 Pro
$225.00
Sears Marketplace
Total Gym Elite with 6 Attachments and 4 DVDs
$249.95
QVC
by FlashMall Shopper

Dottie Nash

Mar 18, 2015, 11:03:08 PM3/18/15
to Down Syndrome Support Group

Kim, this is great!  I had something similar to a leash for my daughter and it was a big help just to keep her in the vicinity, regardless of what others thought but this would be even better since it has alarms etc. to call the parent for help.

Dottie Nash

home: 360-459-4089

E-mail: czec...@msn.com

From: kimbr...@gmail.com