ecopy of our March 2017 Group Newsletter

Kim B Brandt

Mar 4, 2017, 4:54:38 PM3/4/17
to Down Syndrome Support Group Thurston County, Kim Google
Hi all, FYI: here’s an e-copy of our March 2017 Group Newsletter:

SPUDS newsletter March 2017.pages

Netti Hanna

Mar 4, 2017, 7:33:11 PM3/4/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Kim,
This is Netti. I just contacted an acaintance of our, who is a nutritionist and she might be interested in presenting in May or know someone else you could. I'll let you know what comes of it as soon as I hear back from her.

Netti

"We do not remember days we remember moments."
Cesare Pavese

On Mar 4, 2017, at 13:54, Kim B Brandt <kimbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, FYI: here’s an e-copy of our March 2017 Group Newsletter:

<SPUDS newsletter March 2017.pages>

Take Care,

Kim

Kim Brandt

Mar 5, 2017, 5:02:12 PM3/5/17
to South Puget Sound Up With Down Syndrome Support Google Group, Kim Brandt
Thanks, Netti, good luck getting her!

Take Care,

Kim