martial arts classes

Rebecca Brandt

Jun 29, 2016, 5:48:08 PM6/29/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
For those signed up, the classes start next Wednesday, July 6, from 4-5 pm at the same location. The dates again are July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10, 31 and September 7. It’s sometimes warm there in the summer so you can buy their T shirts and wear them instead of the white outfits if you want. Let me know if you have questions. Becca Brandt 915-6276 (home) or 701-0253 (cell).

Tracy

Jun 29, 2016, 7:01:02 PM6/29/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I didn't officially sign Joyful up for another session of martial arts classes but she would defiantly like to go, please let me know if I need to do anything or just show up to class. Thanks, Bobbie Nelson

On June 29, 2016, at 2:48 PM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:

For those signed up, the classes start next Wednesday, July 6, from 4-5 pm at the same location. The dates again are July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10, 31 and September 7. It’s sometimes warm there in the summer so you can buy their T shirts and wear them instead of the white outfits if you want. Let me know if you have questions. Becca Brandt 915-6276 (home) or 701-0253 (cell).

Rebecca Brandt

Jun 29, 2016, 7:29:31 PM6/29/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Just show up, I already have her down. Becca

Sent from my iPhone

Andrea Graham

Jul 15, 2016, 8:39:52 PM7/15/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Are there support meetings over the summer?  I would like to help with the Buddy walk and wondered if there were planning meetings and such

Andrea

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 2:48 PM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
For those signed up, the classes start next Wednesday, July 6, from 4-5 pm at the same location.  The dates again are July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10, 31 and September 7.      It’s sometimes warm there in the summer so you can buy their T shirts and wear them instead of the white outfits if you want.      Let me know if you have questions.          Becca Brandt    915-6276 (home) or 701-0253 (cell).

Rebecca Brandt

Jul 16, 2016, 11:24:10 AM7/16/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Andrea,     Thanks for the offer to help.    We don't meet in July or August.  Our next meeting is

Sent from my iPhone

Rebecca Brandt

Jul 16, 2016, 11:28:38 AM7/16/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, our next meeting is September 23 at Olympia Aquatics, it's a swimming party.  The Buddy Walk committee meets next Monday, July 25, at 6:30 at Parent to Parent.    We would love to have you come!     Becca

Sent from my iPhone