Meeting on Tuesday

Rebecca Brandt

Mar 18, 2018, 3:11:35 PM3/18/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Don’t forget we meet Tuesday at 6:30pm at Parent to Parent at their new location at 2108 Caton Way SW in Olympia. The speaker is Mike Freeman who will tell us tips to use for assessments and update us about new laws that affect our children. I’m sure he will be glad to answer general questions as well. There will be a light supper. Becca. 360-701-0253 (my cell)

Charles Minor

Mar 20, 2018, 4:12:44 PM3/20/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
The Minor family should be there.

Chuck C. Minor Jr
Supervisor of Housekeeping
Annie Wright Schools | 827 N Tacoma Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403 |www.aw.org
D: +1.253.284.4150 | F: +1.253.572.3616 | C: | charle...@aw.org

Mission: Annie Wright's strong community cultivates individual learners to become well-educated, creative, and responsible citizens for a global society.

Riley Emlen-Petterson

Mar 20, 2018, 5:23:25 PM3/20/18
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning to be there.