Call out to see if anyone is interested in volunteering to help build a simple Buddy Walk float for the Tumwater 4th of July Parade?

Kim Brandt

May 5, 2017, 7:43:36 PM5/5/17
to Down Syndrome Support Group Thurston County, Kim Brandt, Becca Brandt, Russell Moore
Hi all, our Buddy Walk Committee had an idea to possibly have a simple Buddy Walk float (Ann Vandeman has volunteered her high wall trailer again) in the Tumwater 4th of July Parade like we did a few years ago to promote the Buddy Walk in October.  This email is a call out to see if we have enough interested families and friends to make it happen.  The parade application deadline is June 19th.

Please email or call Russell Moore if you are interested, and we’ll send everyone details if there are enough people signed up to make it happen:

Thanks & Take Care,

Kim