Fwd: Time's running out - Camp Prime Time

Rebecca Brandt

Apr 14, 2016, 11:34:31 AM4/14/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: mete...@gmail.com
Date: April 13, 2016 at 8:45:13 PM PDT
To: Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com>
Subject: Time's running out - Camp Prime Time

Becca, please share with our families :)

Time is running out!  Grab a cabin for your family at Camp Prime Time - space is  limited.

Details about Camp Prime Time are attached. Plan to share time with your family and friends June 3-5.

Contact the Mountins at mete...@gmail.com or 360-515-6190

Camper Info -Tri-fold1 UPDATED 02.2016.doc
ATT00001.htm

Russell Moore

Apr 14, 2016, 11:39:36 AM4/14/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Just so you are not left waiting on me – we wont be able to go since its during the school year.

Emily Losee

Apr 14, 2016, 6:11:45 PM4/14/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
We won't be able to attend either. It's the end of the School year and we may have family in town that week as well.

Emily Losee