Moving data One page to another page through Java script

Gourav

Jan 30, 2010, 6:24:05 AM1/30/10
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting, myow...@gmail.com
I wanna to use application in which popup window will be open and
moving data which is entered into child page to parent
page..

Like Below Link Click on Link...

Your Purchase
Give this Groupon as a gift.....

https://www.groupon.com/deals/the-eco-luxe-life-indiana/confirmation

I know that it'll just like Calender Extender..through java script..
But i didn't....

I only make popup window but unable to take data into another page,,,,
Please Help me...

Cerebrus

Jan 30, 2010, 11:03:04 AM1/30/10
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
window.opener....

Jonathan Marks newbie

Jan 31, 2010, 9:25:40 AM1/31/10
to DotNetDevelopment, VB.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, XML, XML Web Services,.NET Remoting
yea parent.window.open unless its from a diffent web domain then u
should but the handler in the parent they five that in ie 6.0
how do u want to send it to the parent frame just
window.formID.interhtml? or asp form xml??? how do u want to send and
store it in the parent frame will this be going to a server side?

anyway their using a ssl pushing data to a tear 2 level u can define
just put the define the functions in the parent window or become
creative with uri's that tokken can be a pain to kill
hmm cookies and milk
="/javascripts/groupon/views/deals/confirmation.js?1264714910"
tracks
class is declared in the <body tage> then just
parent.document.classname = this.class.yourclass values;
as far as getting a new window open its window.open(?????);

been awhile sine i did this

it didn't open a new window or a new tabe for me but still