Execute alter table tag modify user_id varchar(9999) issue.

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

mkma...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年6月12日 06:15:322014/6/12
收件人 dot...@googlegroups.com
I am getting this exception when starting tomcat server from dotCMS.
Could some body help me out this problem. Your effort should be highly appreciated.

[12/06/14 05:36:37:484 EDT]  INFO db.DotConnect: Executing alter table tag modify user_id varchar(9999)
[12/06/14 05:36:37:519 EDT] FATAL runalways.Task00001LoadSchema: Error: Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes.while trying to execute alter table tag modify user_id varchar(9999) proccessed 475 statements
java.sql.SQLException: Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes.
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1074)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4120)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4052)

Thanks
Madhab

Jason Tesser

未读,
2014年6月12日 09:20:042014/6/12
收件人 dot...@googlegroups.com
not sure your exact issue BUT it would appear you have issues with the
collation you have configured in Mysql for your DB
Thanks,
Jason S. Tesser
Director, Product Development, Lead Engineer
Dotcms, Inc.
T: 305.858.1422 x7003
http://twitter.com/dotCMS
www.dotcms.com
> --

Brent Griffin

未读,
2014年6月12日 11:41:092014/6/12
收件人 dot...@googlegroups.com、mkma...@gmail.com
Please make sure that your MySQL database is configured with the proper character set and collate as indicated here:  http://dotcms.com/docs/latest/DatabaseConfiguration

Please let us know what version of dotcms you are running.  Is this a fresh install, an upgrade, or ???

Brent Griffin
Sr. Java Architect
Director of Quality Assurance
Dotcms