teasecraft THIS FRIDAY "Make Your Own Sex-Positive Zine"

Kristen Stubbs

Nov 17, 2014, 3:48:07 PM11/17/14
to dorkbo...@googlegroups.com, dis...@artisansasylum.com
Hi all,

Want to put a little sparkle in your play? Nicole Mazzeo of Pleasure Pie will be presenting "Make Your Own Sex-Positive Zine" at teasecraft THIS FRIDAY, 11/21, in Artisan’s Asylum Multipurpose Room 1 from 7:30-9:30pm. This is a hands-on workshop, and supplies will be provided!

Regardless of whether or not you have a project going, if you're interested in DIY fun and kinky things, come chat with us!

Let us know you're coming!

Additional updates and resources are available on our mailing list:
And our FetLife group:

More details below. See you Friday!

Best,
Kristen