teasecraft-boston 7/18: Latex with Dawnamatrix

Kristen Stubbs

Jul 7, 2014, 8:35:07 PM7/7/14
to teasecra...@googlegroups.com, dis...@artisansasylum.com, dorkbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Our next teasecraft-boston meetup on Friday, July 18, from 7:30-9:30pm at Artisan's Asylum (Multipurpose Room 1) will feature Dawn of Dawnamatrix Designs presenting "Latex with Dawnamatrix."

What's a sleek, sophisticated, and snappy addition to your playtime wardrobe? From cute wristlets to stunning full-body costumes, Dawnamatrix will inspire you with her latex creations and offer tips and tricks for working with this amazing material.

About the presenter:
Dawnamatrix (dawnamatarix.com) is the RAW: Natural Born Artists Fashion Designer of the Year in Boston.  Dawnamatrix kimonos and garments have been displayed in museum and gallery spaces around Boston, including the State House of Representatives, Harvard University, the Boston Children’s Museum, and the Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation.  Our latex has graced the runways of  Paris Fashion Week, Boston Fashion Week, Montreal Fetish Weekend, Dominatrix Netherlands, and runways in NYC and D.C. You can see our garments in magazines such as Vogue Japan, Vogue Paris, Interview, Marquis, Skin Two, Von Gutenberg, Leg Show, and Dark Beauty Magazine among others.

About teasecraft-boston:
teasecraft is a meetup group for folks interested in making their own sex toys / BDSM equipment / other kinky and fun things. All people 18+ are welcome, regardless of your (a)sexuality/orientation/gender/race or what materials you work with (electronics, wood, metal, leather, software, etc). We want to facilitate face-to-face conversation because it’s such a great medium for showing off projects, sharing stories, and meeting new collaborators.

Not working on a project right now? No worries! Come out and get inspired.

What to bring:

* $3-$5 suggested donation
* Any projects you'd like to show off

For more news, updates, and conversations, join our email list:

Let me know if you have any questions!  I hope to see you on 7/16.

Best,
Kristen

--
Kristen Stubbs, Ph.D.
The Toymaker Project : technological empowerment for sexuality & pleasure