Check out the new arm on DoraBot!

Hao

Aug 28, 2012, 1:16:58 PM8/28/12
to dor...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I just made 5 out of 6 DOF on the arm working. Working on the last DOF now. Check this new video on DoraBot website:

http://www.dorabot.com/project-updates/dorabothasanewworkingarm

--
DORA = DORA Opensource Robotic Assistant

Wee-Hong Ong

Aug 28, 2012, 11:54:14 PM8/28/12
to dor...@googlegroups.com, h...@dorabot.com
You have been working hard!  Where is that place you are working?

Best,
Hong

Hao

Aug 29, 2012, 1:03:01 AM8/29/12
to dor...@googlegroups.com
The place is called noisebridge, is a hackerspace. https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge

There're several hackerspaces in Tokyo, too, you should check them out.

Ong Wee Hong

Aug 29, 2012, 3:13:11 AM8/29/12
to dor...@googlegroups.com
I did check out hackerspaces in Tokyo on the web, after you told me.  Well, I then had to return to work on my ...

Leon Liu

Jan 16, 2013, 4:47:15 AM1/16/13
to dor...@googlegroups.com, h...@dorabot.com
Hi Hao,

Nice work!
I was researching on the MindSet device from neurosky and saw your project of Puzzlebox Orbit. How's the product going?
I'm currently looking into a project to incorporate brainwave and provide new Human-Computer Interactions. Btw, I'm also a big fan on robotics. :)

Thanks,
Leon

Hao

Jan 16, 2013, 4:57:45 AM1/16/13
to dor...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Leon,

It's great that you like my work, however let's keep this mailing list to Dorabot and start another topic on BCI stuff, alright?

Leon Liu

Jan 16, 2013, 5:41:16 AM1/16/13
to dor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hao,