Very close to a project I want to do

John Wonch

Nov 20, 2012, 1:05:43 PM11/20/12
to dor...@googlegroups.com
I'm excited to find this project, since it is very close to something I have wanted to do. I have thought of connecting a robot to some of the advanced assistant software such as Denise. I really need to download this project to see what I can do with it.

Hao

Nov 20, 2012, 8:34:48 PM11/20/12
to dor...@googlegroups.com

Hi John,

Thanks for your interest, please go ahead and do whatever you want with this project. Notice that this project is very messy now, and I'll try to tidy it up within a month :-)

Have fun:-)