problems with load_fonts.php

Moclvland

Mar 1, 2012, 1:59:37 PM3/1/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
I've been using Dompdf version .52 and I just installed .6 beta3 and I'm getting an error whenever I run the load_fonts.php script.  I get the following error

 "PHP Fatal error:  Cannot access protected property Font_TrueType::$f in /var/www/html/dompdf6/lib/php-font-lib/classes/font_table_directory_entry.cls.php on line 61"

 I've tried several different ttf files and I always get the same result.   I never got this error with the .52 script and it seems that the fonts I created using the .52 script don't work in .6.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BrianS

Mar 1, 2012, 7:25:14 PM3/1/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
We'll have to look into the problem. In the meantime, the fonts you created with 0.5.2 should be ok, but you'll have to delete any cache files that were created. From 0.5.2 look in dompdf/lib/fonts for any file that starts with php_ (e.g. php_Helvetica.afm).

BrianS

Mar 18, 2012, 11:00:52 PM3/18/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, March 1, 2012 1:59:37 PM UTC-5, Moclvland wrote:
I've been using Dompdf version .52 and I just installed .6 beta3 and I'm getting an error whenever I run the load_fonts.php script.  I get the following error

 "PHP Fatal error:  Cannot access protected property Font_TrueType::$f in /var/www/html/dompdf6/lib/php-font-lib/classes/font_table_directory_entry.cls.php on line 61"

I do see where the issue appears to be occurring, but when I run load_font.php I am not encountering the same error. Can you share a font that's causing problems?

BrianS

Mar 18, 2012, 11:05:51 PM3/18/12
to dom...@googlegroups.com
Also, as a work-around to the error you might try commenting out the offending line.