Is this group active?

Gaurav gaur

Mar 11, 2016, 11:24:16 PM3/11/16
to Delhi & NCR Java User Group (DaNJUG) India
Hi Guys,
Is this group still active? Is there anyone who is working on JSRs or any other open source? I would like to get involved. Do we organize any meet ups/sessions? I would like to attend if there are any. If there is anyone near Kamla Nagar, perhaps we can organize something or at least, we can catch up. I am a self-taught programmer with some Java exp.

Jitendra Chittoda

Mar 11, 2016, 11:37:45 PM3/11/16
to Gaurav gaur, Delhi & NCR Java User Group (DaNJUG) India
Hi Gaurav,

Since quite a long time, we have not organized any meetups. We did some online meetups earlier.
If you have any thougths, pls share.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Chittoda
Skype/Twitter: JChittoda

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 8:04 PM, Gaurav gaur <vaibg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,
Is this group still active? Is there anyone who is working on JSRs or any other open source? I would like to get involved. Do we organize any meet ups/sessions? I would like to attend if there are any. If there is anyone near Kamla Nagar, perhaps we can organize something or at least, we can catch up. I am a self-taught programmer with some Java exp.

Gaurav gaur

Mar 12, 2016, 1:43:21 AM3/12/16
to Delhi & NCR Java User Group (DaNJUG) India, vaibg...@gmail.com
Hi J,
I am not an expert but if you guys feel worth, we can organize sessions on:
  • TDD,
  • Xtreme programming
  • Introduction to IoT
  • Introduction to Scala
  • Design patterns in java for newbie
  • Data structure and Algo in java for newbie
  • Play framework
  • Effective java
Let me know your thoughts.

Gaurav gaur

Mar 12, 2016, 1:47:41 AM3/12/16
to Delhi & NCR Java User Group (DaNJUG) India, jcchi...@gmail.com
Yet few other topics are:
  • Dockers, jenkins and versioning tools such as Git,
  • we can organize code dojo on popular problems.
I am not very keen on a virtual session and would prefer a classroom sessions if possible.

Mohammad Faisal

Mar 12, 2016, 11:05:57 AM3/12/16
to Gaurav gaur, Delhi & NCR Java User Group (DaNJUG) India

Hi Gaurav,

The topics are interesting.
Looking forward for the next meetup.