JRE FOR MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS BUSINESS UESR ACCOUNT

Mani Srinivasan

Mar 25, 2015, 1:21:39 AM3/25/15
to dnc...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

The technical team of MCA21, Govt of India has advised me to go to the link
to download Java Version "1.7.0_71"(32 Bit [X86] or 64Bit[X64])

However, I could not find the file name or the file name has changed.

In particular, they have advised me to  install JDK 1.7 for proper functionality of website

They have also advised me to install the JDK 1.7.0_51 version.

Please help in resolving the issue.

RMS

Mohammad Faisal

Mar 25, 2015, 5:59:48 AM3/25/15
to Mani Srinivasan, Delhi & NCR Java User Group (DaNJUG) India
Hi,

The technical team of MCA21, Govt of India has advised me to go to the link
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html
to download Java Version "1.7.0_71"(32 Bit [X86] or 64Bit[X64])
To download latest release of Java follow the link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

If you just need the JRE then follow the link here: http://java.com/en/download/installed8.jsp to verify and download.

Thanks and regards
Mohammad Faisal

Mohammad Faisal

Mar 26, 2015, 2:37:37 AM3/26/15
to Mani, Delhi & NCR Java User Group (DaNJUG) India
Hi,

The tar.gz file is actually a compressed file not the installer like .exe in windows.

For installation instruction on Linux you may check the following link: http://askubuntu.com/q/56104/25726

Regards
Mohammad Faisal

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Mani <share...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the advice. The technical team has now asked me to download Java  8 update 25. However the tar.gz file could not be installed since I am unable to locate the correct installer file in the downloaded file.

Please help.

Regards,
MS
--