Fwd: Invitation: Java and Blockchain

Jitendra Chittoda

May 26, 2017, 4:10:08 AM5/26/17
to Delhi & NCR JUG, java...@googlegroups.com
From: Delhi-NCR JUG <in...@meetup.com>
Date: Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:29 PM
Subject: Invitation: Java and Blockchain
To: jcchi...@gmail.com

Meetup
New Meetup
Delhi-NCR JUG
Added by Chhavnish Mittal
Saturday, May 27, 2017
11:00 AM
Needs a location
Got one?
Are you going?
We will have an informal discussion about the Past, Present and Future of the BitCoin, AltCoin, BlockChain & Cryptocurrency and related technologies. We will also explore what all Java implementations are there related to BlockChain.
Learn more

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

meetup.ics