Re: [DaNJUG] Digest for dncrjug@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

Amit Dhage

Feb 17, 2015, 3:16:28 AM2/17/15
to dnc...@googlegroups.com

We are using Apache Kafka for message queue ... instead of JMS
But the Kafka doesn't provide UI like JMS.
Is there any other option like Netflix Exhibitor ?

On Feb 17, 2015 12:19 AM, <dnc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Mohammad Faisal <faisa...@gmail.com>: Feb 16 11:30AM +0530

Hi Tushar,

Welcome to DaN-JUG.

Are you working somewhere or a student?

Regards
Mohammad Faisal

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Tushar Goel <tushar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Tushar Goel <tushar...@gmail.com>: Feb 16 11:36AM +0530

Hi Mohammad,

I am working but new to programming. Just having 5-6 months experience in
Java.

BR..
Tushar Goel

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Mohammad Faisal <faisa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

--
Thanks & Regards
Tushar Goel

Hi,

In this group we can discuss any issues you have faced in programming or
challenges or the best practices to solve a particular problem.

Let's make this group proactive. and start discussing the cutting edge
technologies / topics in JAVA J2EE

Thanks and Regads
Ram

On Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 10:47:27 AM UTC+5:30, Tushar Goel wrote:
Jitendra Chittoda <jcchi...@gmail.com>: Feb 16 11:42AM

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Chittoda
http://chittoda.com