Fwd: Review of "Action on DLF Vs Due Date" Identified & Agreed on 19th Nov 2016 Meeting !!!

Pankaj Arjunwadkar

Jan 12, 2017, 1:31:23 AM1/12/17
to dlf-maiden-he...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pankaj Arjunwadkar <panka...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: Review of "Action on DLF Vs Due Date" Identified & Agreed on 19th Nov 2016 Meeting !!!
To: SHIKHA SHARMA-DSHPL <SHARMA...@dlf.in>, AJB Vinod <ajbv...@duaassociates.com>
Cc: ankitasa...@gmail.com, prak...@dlf.in, ankita sahni <ankit...@gmail.com>, "SATI, ANIL" <sati...@dlf.in>, "JALHOTRA, INDERPAL" <jalho...@dlf.in>, SRINIVASAN TS-DSHPL <ts-sri...@dlf.in>, Manjunath C <c-man...@dlf.in>, NS MURALIDHAR-DSHPL <NS-MUR...@dlf.in>, RAJA TAGORE-DSHPL <TAGOR...@dlf.in>, "SRINIVAS, CHINTALPATI" <srini...@dlf.in>

Hello Shikha,

Wish you and your team a very happy new year!

I have paid the balance amount of Rs 12k for the e-khata to Dua and associates earlier in November. However, there is no communication from Dlf, I am struggling to get a confirmation of receipt of the amount. I am not sure what is holding your team back in providing a simple acknowledgement of receipt of amount , let alone a commitment to register the property. Dua and associates have charged us close to RS 35000 and earning decent interest on the amounts received from thousands of customers.
I expect basic honesty and professionalism from Dua associates and your team.
I request you to personally look into this matter and get this matter sorted out at the earliest.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Pankaj
Bangalore

On Jan 12, 2017 10:50 AM, "Nikhil sahni" <nikhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Shikha/ Mrs Srinivas/ Mr. Srinivasan,

Its a painful situation for all of us, last week I got a letter from my Bank mentioning that I miserably fail to honor the terms and conditions of my loan and still not have Submitted the Registration Documents so  in view of that bank is contemplating recalling the loan facility  , then I have to give them a written explanation explaining  them that I got the possession in MARCH 2016 but my builder DLF is still struggling for getting the registration done and it is the situation for all who have bought property in DLF MAIDEN HEIGHTS , then they asked me please let us know when it will be done ?

What is the complexity in getting the flats registered ? Can you please give a response on this ?

Thanks,
Nikhil Sahni

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Anand Patel <ananda...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Shikha/ Mrs Srinivas/ Mr. Srinivasan,

Mrs Shikha - Hope you have received inputs from your teams. It's been more than 20 days.
So please do let us know, why flat registration in MYTOWN has not been commenced yet.
What is blocking DLF from start flat registration ? Do ever our flat will be get registered ? Its been a YEAR DLF's dates are ROLLING.

Mr. Srinivasan - You are confidently committing dates during last DLF meeting. X dates this thing will happen. Y date that thing will happen.So what happen ? All your committed dates got failed. We don't know whether you checks emails or not. Please let us know the current status.

After one year, we are back to squire one. And the question remains same.

WHY FLAT REGISTRATION HAS NOT STARTED ?

WHAT/WHO IS STOPPING DLF TO START THE FLAT REGISTRATION ?

Its a really a PANIC and DOUBTFUL situations for us. Is our flats safe ?

Please reply.

Thanks,
DLF MYTOWN Owners !!!

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:27 AM, SHIKHA SHARMA-DSHPL <SHARMA...@dlf.in> wrote:

Dear Mr Patel,

I have sought inputs from our respective teams . As soon as they revert to me , shall update you .

Regards

Shikha