2015 Site is live

Peter Baumgartner

Mar 16, 2015, 4:13:16 PM3/16/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
We just pushed the new site live a few minutes ago: https://2015.djangocon.us/

The copy is still being worked on and there's a few minor design
tweaks we'd like to make, but as we all know perfect is the enemy of
good.

If you see any issues, please file them at GitHub:
https://github.com/djangocon/djangocon.us/issues

-- Pete

Eric Holscher

Mar 16, 2015, 4:14:48 PM3/16/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Looks great!

Cheers,
Eric

--

---

Eric Holscher
Maker of the internet residing in Portland, Or
http://ericholscher.com

Barbara Shaurette

Mar 16, 2015, 5:51:18 PM3/16/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
This design really looks terrific - good job everyone!

http://www.mechanicalgirl.com
@bshaurette, @PyLadiesATX

Landon Jurgens

Mar 16, 2015, 11:02:42 PM3/16/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Just, Awesome. Thanks you everyone!

Keith Edmiston

Mar 16, 2015, 11:27:04 PM3/16/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Peter...looks great! I found a "Chicago" cut-n-paste oops I think.  https://2015.djangocon.us/about/

You can meet your friends from the Django community, socialize with Django core developers, and enjoy time in downtown Chicago with all it has to offer.

Keith
--

---

Keith Edmiston
(512)970-7222

Patrick Altman

Mar 17, 2015, 11:22:01 AM3/17/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Site looks amazing!

Nice work, Pete and team!

Ron Cohen from opbeat messaged me this morning offering a coupon for free usage of opbeat for DjangoCon.us. We have been using this a lot at Eldarion and it’s a great tool that combines release tracking / exception reporting / view speed monitoring.

I am happy to set it up and send a PR and hook up the Gondor deploy hooks for the release tracking if that is something folks would like to have.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Patrick
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/djangocon-organizers/CAP_gv7%2B%2BUQvxiTNMdj0QqJxLPuppSv2S4rQ-ACtEJYEtt9n92g%40mail.gmail.com.

Jeff Triplett

Mar 17, 2015, 1:18:34 PM3/17/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
I am absolutely thrilled with the design! Lincoln Loop did a fantastic job on the website and working with a compress schedule. Specifically, Mark Wirblich who designed the website did an amazing job! Pete and his team were great to work with and they really pulled through for us.

Patrick, feel free to send the opbeat pull request and we can check it out. I have been wanting to try out their product since DjangoCon 2014 but I haven't had the chance.

Regards,
Jeff

Patrick Altman

Mar 17, 2015, 2:18:29 PM3/17/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Jeff,

Excellent. Just about done and ready to send a PR but in order to setup things on the opbeat side I need to be able to connect via GitHub OAuth to the repo. Do you mind adding me to the DjangoCon organization on GitHub (I’ll still push PRs from Eldarion’s fork)?

Thanks,
Patrick
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/djangocon-organizers/CAB5_KuN34%3DMXPii9aXO1fKMJi-8pJs7vKn_Hyp6cnpzB70gLQA%40mail.gmail.com.

Jeff Triplett