New year, new website?

Landon Jurgens

Jan 2, 2015, 11:32:13 PM1/2/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Team,

the new year is upon us and I'm excited to get things rolling. Katie put together a great single page site late last year and I was wondering if we could get that up and running and what is needed to get that going. If hosting is needed I can put it under my Rackspace account to get things started. I'm not sure who we need to reach out to help make this live.

Landon

Jeff Triplett

Jan 3, 2015, 11:39:05 AM1/3/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Landon,

Thank you for the offer. The new website (Katie's splash page) should be up next week and then the fully functional website by the end of the month. We have a meeting to discuss vetting / finalizing the venue and dates early next week which once confirmed should be all that we need to go live with it. The team at Eldarion have graciously offered to host the website again this year but I appreciate your offer.

Regards,
Jeff

--

---

Landon Jurgens

Jan 3, 2015, 3:14:17 PM1/3/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeff, glad to hear. If there is anything I can do to help put the site up let me know.

When/where is the meeting in Austin next week?

Landon

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 10:32 PM, Landon Jurgens <slic...@gmail.com> wrote:
Team,

the new year is upon us and I'm excited to get things rolling. Katie put together a great single page site late last year and I was wondering if we could get that up and running and what is needed to get that going. If hosting is needed I can put it under my Rackspace account to get things started. I'm not sure who we need to reach out to help make this live.

Landon

--

---

Andrew Farrell

Jan 4, 2015, 8:42:25 PM1/4/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
It might make sense to have the meeting over google hangout so that the part of the team that is not local to Austin can participate.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/djangocon-organizers.

Landon Jurgens

Jan 5, 2015, 1:02:10 AM1/5/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
I can volunteer my phone but depending where we meet there might be a better connection. I KNOW I can volunteer one of the office spaces at work (Rackspace) where we have a good Internet connection but if people don't want to come this far north I can also see about getting one of our conference rooms at ObjectRocket downtown. I'm sure we would have a good connection there too.

Just way the word.
Landon

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Landon Jurgens <slic...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Landon Jurgens