sponsorship prospectus RC1 and call for designer

Peter Baumgartner

Jan 20, 2015, 6:35:24 PM1/20/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for your feedback! Most of it has been incorporated
and I'm pleased with the results. I added a brief intro to the
document as well as some more details on a'la carte sponsorship
options. You can see the results at:

https://docs.google.com/a/lincolnloop.com/document/d/1louL732dF9Jf-1bSHmG-7y8Thb-1XVlsE5ZhCS-JsqI/edit#

If there are no objections, I'll start putting this in front of
previous sponsors for feedback and to see if we can lock in a few
early sponsorships.

I'd like to have a nicer PDF I can send out when this is finalized. Is
there anybody that can help lay it out and integrate the upcoming
website's general design?

Thanks!

-- Pete

Andrew Farrell

Jan 20, 2015, 6:51:27 PM1/20/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
> The conference is organized by a non-profit organization.

Did the 501c(3) status get approved?

--

---

Craig Bruce

Jan 21, 2015, 12:25:15 AM1/21/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
We are working hard on getting 501(c)(3) status. We hope to have pending status soon.

Cheers
Craig