Where to eat in downtown Austin

Barbara Shaurette

Oct 30, 2014, 2:40:06 PM10/30/14
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
We had a great meetup with local Django devs last night - a lot of good ideas came out of it, and as soon as I have a chance to decipher my own notes I'll post some of them here.

But here's something easy to start with: we'll want to have a page on the web site with a list of local dining/drinking/transportation options for out of town visitors, preferably within walking distance of the conference hotel.

So post your recommendations here.

My personal choices:

Lamberts BBQ
Frank

Keith Edmiston

Oct 30, 2014, 3:07:39 PM10/30/14
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Just across the street from the hotel is Carmelo's Restorante Italiano...some of the best.

--

---

Keith Edmiston
(512)970-7222