Design assets

Peter Baumgartner

Jan 27, 2015, 5:26:26 PM1/27/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
I didn't have any luck wrangling a volunteer to help layout the sponsorship prospectus, so I'm going to see if someone at Lincoln Loop can take a swing at it. Are there any design assets out there already I should take into account. I'd like for it to fit in with the overall site style when it is launched. I'm not sure how far along it is, but if there are any mockups or design artifacts out there, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

-- Pete

Landon Jurgens

Jan 27, 2015, 10:24:23 PM1/27/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pete, If you need some help with some frontend work I can ask around my place of work too.

Landon