Sponsorship Update Feb 16 2015

Peter Baumgartner

Feb 16, 2015, 2:57:14 PM2/16/15
to djangocon-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all! The final prospectus is ready and available here: http://bit.ly/dc-sponsor-2015

I'll start sending this out in earnest this week. I put together a makeshift CRM in Trello to keep track of everything. There are lots of easy pickings in there if anyone is interested in helping (brainstorming potential sponsors, copying sponsor lists from previous years, hunting down contacts, etc). If you're interested in helping, send me your email address or Trello username and I'll add you to the board.

I reached out to 4 potential sponsors last month with the preliminary prospectus and have at least 3 soft acceptances so that's great! Once the legal structure of the organization is finalized, I'll work on getting invoices out.

Moving forward, the Trello board will be the "source of truth" for status, but I'll keep posting here periodically.

-- Pete