پہلے نہ پڑھے ہوئے پیغام پر جائیں

Andrew Farrell

نہ پڑھا ہوا،
17 اپریل، 2014، 1:45:51 PM17/4/14
بنام django...@googlegroups.com
I'm a bit confused. Are you looking for something other than the Django Tutorial found here: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.6/intro/tutorial01/? It takes you through building up an application. Or is that what you are looking for?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:25 PM, ngangsia akumbo <ngan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please m i need just one scenario. I have just been learning small small app within a django project.

Please how do i piece up this small small app to come out with a full django site or app

please just a guide

سبھی کو جواب دیں
مصنف کو جواب دیں
فارورڈ کریں