sqlite3.NotSupportedError: URIs not supported

Jeff Silverman

Aug 24, 2016, 4:16:53 PM8/24/16
to Django users
Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this?  I am running DJANGO with python3.4 in virtualenv.  I get this error running manage.py.

Jeff Silverman

Aug 24, 2016, 4:53:22 PM8/24/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Well I may have answered my own question. Seems it may be a version incompatibility. I built another virtual environment at Python 2.7 and the error is gone. Also I am using the pycontrol module which is also not work g with Python 3.4.

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016, Jeff Silverman <jsjaz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this?  I am running DJANGO with python3.4 in virtualenv.  I get this error running manage.py.

Samantha Atkins

Feb 26, 2018, 3:49:21 PM2/26/18
to Django users
Well this is useless to those of us actually on python3.  Exactly what version of what fixeds this issue *for* python3?

Dylan Reinhold

Feb 26, 2018, 3:55:20 PM2/26/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
The original email was from 2 years ago, So I'm sure a lot has changed.

Dylan