Rest Api NoSql

Sylvain Chateau

Aug 22, 2015, 11:48:58 AM8/22/15
to Django users
I'm looking for an app that allows to do a Rest API. However I need to use MongoDB with this Rest Api

I saw  django-rest-framework-mongoengine and django-tastypie-mongoengine. But these project
seems like they are dying. Maybe is a good choice to use them I need some advice and maybe they will not die.

I also found django-restless, but nothing indicated it can be used with mongoDB or another noSql database.

So maybe there is another solution. A friend of mine wants to do all from scratch (rewrite a package for handle rest API) but I think like it's maybe
a bad idea.