#WomenWhoCanCode Hackathon at Hike Messenger Office, Bangalore

Abhishek Kumar Gupta

Aug 25, 2015, 7:18:46 AM8/25/15
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

Greetings to you from Dexter Talent Labs!!!

"Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor on each challenging competition the devil says "Oh crap, SHE's up!"

We are hosting a one day technical coding event.  You may say half-a-thon :)

We invite all the women coders to come and participate.  We also request awesome men to encourage women in their life who knows coding to participate in this contest.  We have associated with the NGO - Durga (www.durgaindia.org).

On this challenge we want you to use your Hacking skills to increase Women's Safety.

Join by registering at www.dexterhack.com

Awesome goodies waiting and also opportunity to get hired by Hike Messenger (a well funded, awesomely cool mobile chat messenger company, www.get.hike.com).

Event Date: 12th September 2015 (Saturday)

Start Time: 9 am sharp

Ends at : 7pm

Location: Hike Ltd., The pearl, #157-160- Next to Imperial Solitaire Apartment, 5th Main, Sector 7, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102

Note: It would be even more awesome when you bring your friends also to participate.  So you know now what to be done ;)

Thanks & Regards
Janaki
Talent Hacker
Dexter Talent Labs