buildout and django

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

John Griessen

未读,
2010年3月12日 20:20:072010/3/12
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
I tried using buildout to get some django eggs including django-page-cms
which has a dependency on mptt svn trunk. How do you take
a svn checkout and make an egg, then tell buildout to use that local egg?

Or any other way to deal with that in buildout?

John

andreas schmid

未读,
2010年3月13日 03:31:022010/3/13
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
you can use iw.recipe.subversion like this:

parts=
site-packages
django

eggs=

[site-packages]
recipe = iw.recipe.subversion
urls =
svn checkout */http/*://django-mptt.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
django-mptt

[django]
eggs = ${buildout:eggs}
extra-paths =
${site-packages:location}

after running the buildout you will find the django-mptt egg inside
parts/site-packages/ directory
inside your buildout directory. everything inside your site-packages dir
will be put inside in your pythonpath.

mr.developer is an interesting recipe too:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mr.developer/1.10

Santiago Videla

未读,
2010年3月13日 00:17:222010/3/13
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Hi

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:20 PM, John Griessen <jo...@industromatic.com> wrote:
I tried using buildout to get some django eggs including django-page-cms
which has a dependency on mptt svn trunk.  How do you take
a svn checkout and make an egg, then tell buildout to use that local egg?

You should take a look to mr.developer: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mr.developer

Hope it helps

Or any other way to deal with that in buildout?

John

Santiago Videla
http://www.linkedin.com/in/svidela

Sigue la mata dando de que hablar siempre abajo y a la izquierda donde el pensamiento que se hace corazón resplandece con la palabra sencilla y humilde que l@s tod@s somos.