Django Admin site paginator does not appear

Xavier Pidelaserra

Nov 30, 2016, 8:14:22 AM11/30/16
to Django users

I'm setting up a django paginator in the Django Admin Site in order to display the elements 30by30 on the changelist. To do so, I'm using "list_per_page=30" on the DocumentAdmin.

It works fine on Firefox, but the paginator doesn't appear on Safari, either in iMac, iPad or iPhone... so I can only see the first 30 elements. However, it does appear when I reduce the amount of elements I want to display, for instance, 8. I have similar problems using Chrome.

Am I missing something? Any help is really welcome.

Thanks for your time.