Hi, a little help here.

Aaron

Dec 14, 2017, 8:09:37 PM12/14/17
to Django users
I wasn't sure where to ask this question and then I found this place. I've got a MacBook running mac OS High Sierra.  I've been trying to install Django for a while. Whenever I try, I get an error that says "Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in /private/var/folders/8y/lq4gsyx97_q171qrh2q18z0h0000gn/T/pip-build-cZ0Fno/django/" in terminal. I'm not sure what to do. Thanks.

Tom Evans

Dec 15, 2017, 11:34:27 AM12/15/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please reply with the full error message. Also, I am pretty sure that
when pip fails to build something it also says "Full log message
available in /foo/bar/quuz.log". If it does, please also send the
contents of that log file.

Cheers

Tom