selectfilter2 javascript and django

Dimitris Kougioumtzis

Apr 29, 2015, 9:12:56 AM4/29/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
i want to use the selectfilter  widget for a view , the user in my django application is only active not staff because i want to restrict access to django admin pages. But selectfilter widget dosen't  work

the error i get is

SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'
/admin/jsi18n/ (line 1)
4
ReferenceError: interpolate is not defined

how to use selectfilter functionality to other views in django application other tha the admin

thx a lot

Dimitris Kougioumtzis

Apr 29, 2015, 9:34:25 AM4/29/15
to django...@googlegroups.com

ok i found it

in the urls.py i add  the

 (r'^jsi18n/$', 'django.views.i18n.javascript_catalog'),

and in template

<script type="text/javascript" src="/jsi18n/" > </script>

Jason Liu

Mar 26, 2020, 5:12:33 PM3/26/20
to Django users
Thank you so much for providing the solution, it solved my problem as well.

dev.h...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2021, 5:44:14 PM4/24/21
to Django users
Thank you so much. It works