dear django users & fans.. i really need ur help ok

Joshua Harmony Chinonso

Jan 21, 2017, 3:20:34 PM1/21/17
to Django users
My name is Joshua. I am a developer. I do most of my programming using vb.net (visual studio). Until my new roommate introduced me to an entire new language - python and it's web framework - django. I love the framework frankly speaking OK.

Friends,am so new to django..I decided to write my final year project using django.. I have been wondering if I could ever use django (or python) to develop a computer based assessment. someone said I could but I don't know where to kick-off from.. I'll appreciate any help from anywhere. If you have any topic or article on django that u think might help me startup something, I'll also appreciate that.. Thanks all!

José Florencio de Queiroz Neto

Jan 21, 2017, 6:02:45 PM1/21/17
to Django users
Dear friend,
First of all, welcome to the Django community.
I recommend you to complete the Django tutorial (https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.10/intro/tutorial01/).
If you have time, buy and complete the book Django Unleashed (https://django-unleashed.com/).
Good luck,
Florencio

ludovic coues

Jan 23, 2017, 5:42:00 AM1/23/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Computer based assessment can be all kind of thing but django should
get you a long way.
From what I understand, what you need is mainly handling html form and
django provide some great tools to do just that.
If you need to do assessment on, say, reaction time, you might need to
spend some time with javascript and not only python.

<flore...@gmail.com>:
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c5be1401-fb37-453e-8925-501ebd6b740c%40googlegroups.com.

Cordialement, Coues Ludovic