Django app to manage PHP-composer repositories

Philipp Zedler

Jun 20, 2017, 11:46:35 AM6/20/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Django Users,

I'd like to manage composer packages using a Django App. (Composer is
the git of PHP, roughly speaking.)

Is there already some Django App that does this?

Best wishes
Philipp

P.S.
I know that the essential features of such an app are very simple.
However, I prefer collaboration over typing.

--
Philipp Zedler
Developer für's Web

~~~

Hier passiert eine WORDPRESS HOSTING REVOLUTION:
https://revolution.hosting

Melvyn Sopacua

Jun 20, 2017, 4:17:53 PM6/20/17
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday 20 June 2017 17:41:03 Philipp Zedler wrote:

> I'd like to manage composer packages using a Django App. (Composer is

> the git of PHP, roughly speaking.)

I'm gonna say you meant "pip" here. Or yarn. Or npm. But not git.

> Is there already some Django App that does this?

Not that I'm aware of.

--

Melvyn Sopacua