How can i use google finance client in django?

rakibul

Mar 17, 2018, 9:22:24 AM3/17/18
to Django users
I want to use google finance client in python then i want to use some functionality to my django project.please help.

Julio Biason

Mar 19, 2018, 8:47:51 AM3/19/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, Rakibul, but your question is too broad — there is no way to tell you something because we don’t know what you’re trying to achieve.

For example:

Are you looking for a Python client for Google Finance? Did you found a library for that already? Do you know how to use it? What exactly it will do along with your Django project? How do you plan to integrate with Django? Will the user fill a form and then you’ll retrieve the information?

There are too many questions about your question to actually give you a proper answer.

On 17 Mar 2018, at 09:42, rakibul <rakibulba...@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to use google finance client in python then i want to use some functionality to my django project.please help.

signature.asc