Why my tests need to run migrate before??

XaviP

Apr 2, 2017, 10:23:35 AM4/2/17
to Django users
Hi django users,

I'm trying to understand if it's a standard behavior the need to run migrate before tests, in a fresh installation of an app or project with django 1.10

Thanks!

ludovic coues

Apr 2, 2017, 10:51:59 AM4/2/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
My first guess would be that test happen on a fresh database and
migrate is how django build its database
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c7a467bb-046d-4692-81bb-9ce6acce96b2%40googlegroups.com.

Cordialement, Coues Ludovic
+336 148 743 42

XaviP

Apr 25, 2017, 10:17:04 AM4/25/17
to Django users
Thanks for the response.
The problem was about some non-lazy queries in views.

El diumenge, 2 abril de 2017 16:51:59 UTC+2, ludovic coues va escriure: