Need local engineering support

Jerry Snee

May 5, 2012, 7:25:56 PM5/5/12
to Django users, kharr...@neuronrobotics.com, aca...@neuronrobotics.com
We are in the process of updating our website, that is currently fully
integrated with Google Checkout. We also need to immediately
integrate another internally written application, built on Django,
directly with Google Checkout.

I would like to find someone who is certifiably qualified and ideally
'local' to the Central MA area or reasonably close thereto, to assist
us in this project.

If you are interested and not necessarily geographically proximate,
but your credentials, portfolio of work and availability are what we
need, then also please contact me by email.

Please include:
Name
Contact Information (including
proximity to Worcester MA 01605)
Links to Portfolio of Prior Work
Professional References 3-5 (not
all in same company or graduate from same school)
Desired hourly rate or willingness
to work on Project Delivery formula

Jerry Snee, Jr.
President/CEO
Neuron Robotics, LLC
99 Prescott Street
Worcester, MA 01605
http://neuronrobotics.com

Daniel Sokolowski

May 7, 2012, 4:27:24 PM5/7/12
to Django users, kharr...@neuronrobotics.com, aca...@neuronrobotics.com
Mr. Snee,

My name is Daniel Sokolowski and I can proudly tell you that I am great at
what I do, and the company I work for - KL Insight - stands behind their
work.

Yes we are not local to you however keep in mind that web engineering has no
borders. KL Insight is definitely worth your consideration for your Django
services; I believe you will come to the same conclusion looking at our
projects:

http://ryatt.ca/
http://flyermail.ca/flyermap/
http://www.kingstonagents.com/

More can be found here: http://www.klinsight.com/portfolio/

Please respond directly to either inqu...@klinsight.com or
daniel.s...@klinsight.com if you would like to proceed further.

Daniel Sokolowski
Web Engineer
KL Insight
http://klinsight.com/
Tel: 613-344-2116 | Fax: 613.634.7029
993 Princess Street, Suite 212
Kingston, ON K7L 1H3, Canada

Notice of Confidentiality:
material. Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error
please contact the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and
then immediately delete this transmission including all attachments without
copying distributing or disclosing same.