Use separate apps or only one app in my project

ledzgio

Aug 22, 2017, 9:41:21 AM8/22/17
to Django users
I am a noob with Django and I am working on my first Django project where I have to publish some kind of content within different websites, so basically I have this app that allows me to publish some content on many different websites.

Now my question is, is it a good idea to make a separate Django app for each website I want to integrate in the project? or it is better to have only one app with everything inside? is it the right way to use apps?

thanks

ledzgio

Aug 22, 2017, 9:44:03 AM8/22/17
to Django users
I forgot to mention that each website accepts different data, this means that if I want to publish a certain content within an app, the field required by each website can vary.

pieceof...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017, 2:45:06 PM8/23/17
to Django users
Can you give a more concrete example?