Log collector to use with Django

Arnkrishn

Dec 2, 2016, 4:08:16 PM12/2/16
to Django users
Hello,

I am kind of new to the Django world and am trying to create a website which allows students to submit course reviews and also search courses based on certain attributes.

Am using AWS, Django, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch. I am trying to figure out components to solve for the following 2 use cases:

Use case 1

Search logging - Need to log every search coming in. Planning to use Celery(supports asynchronous logging) + logstash/fluentd + S3/webhdfs

Use case 2

Update elasticsearch index with new course data from PostgreSQL backend. Planning to use logstash/fluentd + elasticsearch

Which one of logstash / fluentd / any other log collector would work well with AWS + Django combination? Appreciate inputs from someone who has experience with a similar setup.