import error

Rabin BK

Dec 11, 2017, 10:53:45 PM12/11/17
to Django users

Please help me with this. I have been trying for weeks, but have not found a solution. I have highlighted the errors there.

Dylan Reinhold

Dec 11, 2017, 11:04:44 PM12/11/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
It does not look like you have created an app yet in your project.

You should create one say web [ manage.py startapp web ]
Then move that views.py and the templates folder into that app folder web/

Then in your urls.py change the
from .views import index
from web.views import index.

In your settings you will need to add wed to your INSTALLED_APPS.

Dylan

Dylan Reinhold

Dec 11, 2017, 11:06:20 PM12/11/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
For your other error, are you are using passing the literal string Home, then enclose it in quotes.