Pluggable crowdfunding django apps

Raymond Besiga

Apr 2, 2014, 5:50:26 PM4/2/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello community,

Been browsing Github and the web for Django-based crowdfunding apps that I can build on top of. So far, I have come across CrowdTilt and Catarse but both are Ruby/Rails projects. The only Django app I found was Zipfelchappe but it heavily uses FeinCMS which I am not an avid user or fan of. Any other options out there that I have not heard of? Cheers. Thanks

Andres Osinski

Apr 15, 2014, 5:37:20 PM4/15/14
to django...@googlegroups.com

I have a small crowd funding app that I made bit too long ago, which is useful by itself but could easily be modularized for more generic use cases. Shoot me an email later to remind me to upload the code to GitHub.

El abr 2, 2014 6:51 PM, "Raymond Besiga" <rayb...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hello community,

Been browsing Github and the web for Django-based crowdfunding apps that I can build on top of. So far, I have come across CrowdTilt and Catarse but both are Ruby/Rails projects. The only Django app I found was Zipfelchappe but it heavily uses FeinCMS which I am not an avid user or fan of. Any other options out there that I have not heard of? Cheers. Thanks

Mike Dewhirst

Apr 16, 2014, 7:08:23 PM4/16/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Andres

What does the app do? More particularly, does it manage crowd funding
for a particular project on your own website or perhaps it is more
generic for others to launch various projects ...

Thanks

Mike