Django

已查看 82 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Shivprasad Khandapure

未读,
2018年5月21日 15:19:362018/5/21
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Hii everyone
        I'm interested to learn django framework. I'm new in python and django so give some important important ideas, details about django and its basics. How can i work with django and its python libraries and its templates.
     Thank you..!

chaitanya goud

未读,
2018年5月21日 15:21:172018/5/21
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Google "full stack python "

James Farris

未读,
2018年5月21日 15:46:112018/5/21
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com

Shivprasad Khandapure

未读,
2018年5月22日 06:25:572018/5/22
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you

On 22 May 2018 1:15 a.m., "James Farris" <jamesa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Start with the Django docs tutorials

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:20 PM chaitanya goud <chaitany...@gmail.com> wrote:
Google "full stack python "

On 22-May-2018 12:49 am, "Shivprasad Khandapure" <shivkhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hii everyone
        I'm interested to learn django framework. I'm new in python and django so give some important important ideas, details about django and its basics. How can i work with django and its python libraries and its templates.
     Thank you..!

uobod...@gmail.com

未读,
2018年5月22日 08:25:422018/5/22
收件人 Django users
please, I need information on if Django can be used only with the knowledge of python.or if it requires a combined knowledge of HTML and Python programming and please advice me on how to acquire quick knowledge on HTML if its compulsory in the understanding Django.

Julio Biason

未读,
2018年5月22日 08:29:562018/5/22
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Uobodomavin,

You could, in theory, use one Python, but with pure Django, you'll, at some point, use HTML. MDN has a series of articles about HTML, which you'll see is not that hard: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML

When I mentioned pure Django, I meant that you could build a pure API, returning JSON instead of HTML and avoiding the whole thing. It would require someone else to write some application (or HTML page with JavaScript) to make use of this API. If you plan to go this way, I'd suggest getting a look at DjangoRestFramework, which is a framework on top of Django to help build APIs: http://www.django-rest-framework.org/

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 7:29 AM, <uobod...@gmail.com> wrote:
please, I need information on if Django can be used only with the knowledge of python.or if it requires a combined knowledge of HTML and Python programming and please advice me on how to acquire quick knowledge on HTML if its compulsory in the understanding Django.

Julio Biason, Sofware Engineer
AZION  |  Deliver. Accelerate. Protect.
Office: +55 51 3083 8101  |  Mobile: +55 51 99907 0554

김영찬

未读,
2018年5月22日 14:31:162018/5/22
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
https://tutorial.djangogirls.org/
Tutorial in djangogirls is easier than those in django official documentation.

2018년 5월 22일 (화) 오후 7:25, Shivprasad Khandapure <shivkhan...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
Thank you

On 22 May 2018 1:15 a.m., "James Farris" <jamesa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Start with the Django docs tutorials

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:20 PM chaitanya goud <chaitany...@gmail.com> wrote:
Google "full stack python "

On 22-May-2018 12:49 am, "Shivprasad Khandapure" <shivkhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hii everyone
        I'm interested to learn django framework. I'm new in python and django so give some important important ideas, details about django and its basics. How can i work with django and its python libraries and its templates.
     Thank you..!

ade desmond

未读,
2018年5月26日 10:46:212018/5/26
收件人 Django users
How do i handle audio streaming with python and django any  libraries or related tutorials will be greatly appreciated

Mike Dewhirst

未读,
2018年5月26日 20:24:252018/5/26
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Try googling "django audio streaming".

Django doesn't have a native audio data type but it does have a FileField which let's you get started.

I'm not an expert but I think FileField plus HTML5 is probably what you really want.

I found a great deal of help on the html side of things in the Mozilla Developer network website when I recently got some video streaming happening. I looked for webm format and seem to remember audio being mentioned at the same time.

Good luck

Mike

Connected by Motorola

ade desmond <adede...@gmail.com> wrote:

How do i handle audio streaming with python and django any  libraries or related tutorials will be greatly appreciated

m1chael

未读,
2018年5月26日 21:02:272018/5/26
收件人 django...@googlegroups.com
Check out icecast and a Javascript library that can support an icecast stream. There are tons of them. I can't remember the one I was using a few years ago but it worked great.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子