Notre Dame seeking FS Developer: a problem solver, a dreamer

Terri Hall

Aug 17, 2017, 11:01:11 AM8/17/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Are you someone driven by the challenge of creating tools to solve problems, and a desire to
make things better and more efficient? If you consider yourself a thinker, a dreamer, a problem solver,
and a visionary, then read on.

Notre Dame Research (NDR) is adding a full stack developer to our Research Business
Intelligence team (RBI). The person we are seeking is highly motivated, imaginative, and
focused on results. Our team is responsible for reporting on research activity on campus and
we’re ready to create more tools to better understand the growing needs of faculty researchers
and University leaders, and staff assisting their efforts.

If you have experience as a full stack developer, a good eye for design and the ability to see
the “big picture” as well as all the details to bring the vision to reality, please apply.

Our new teammate will be familiar with the server side as well as front end development. We want
someone who understands how every facet of the web development process takes place and
is able to advise and guide stakeholders on overall strategy and best practices.

Sponsored research programs are growing at the Notre Dame, and the RBI team is ready to
take our reporting and analysis to an exciting new level. The primary responsibilities of this
position will be to design and develop online tools to track and understand research activity on
campus.

For all the details about this full-stack developer position in Notre Dame Research and to apply:

The University of Notre Dame is located in northern Indiana about 90-minutes from Chicago, IL.