Part 5 of creating firat django app

Matt Maloney

Aug 29, 2016, 4:16:20 PM8/29/16
to Django users
I am at - test a view, and I just instantiated a client. I try doing the command response = client.get(reverse('polls:index')) -- but with a long traceback, the console ultimately says that it can't find polls/question_list.html, which I see nothing instructing me to make in the tutorial.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

ludovic coues

Aug 29, 2016, 4:20:14 PM8/29/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Do you mind to share the long traceback ?
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/db242011-262e-4ed3-9b48-b39081cab91e%40googlegroups.com.

Cordialement, Coues Ludovic
+336 148 743 42